What are we looking for?
We are looking for a full stack developer with a broad skillset who, above all, is still eager to learn. You’ll be challenged through various projects which include news websites, tournament platforms, campaign websites, but you will also be tasked with creating new additions and implementing innovations along the way, basically helping to shape the esports and gaming industry in the Benelux.
What we expect from you:
- Team player
- Native language Dutch or English
- Experience in (min 5 years of experience):
- HTML5, CSS3
- PHP, OOP
- JavaScipt (ES6)
- Experience in (min 2 years of experience):
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Experience with GIT
- Agile way of working
- Work independently
- Basic knowhow about computer vision, AI or machine learning (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Fast.ai)
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of the esports scene and community
- Multilingual (Dutch, French and/or English)
- Knowledge of webservers: Apache, Nginx
- Know your way around with Docker
You will join a young and ambitious team where you can develop your skills.
Do you think you have what it takes? Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org