What we expect from you:
We are looking for a full stack developer with a broad skillset who, above all, is still eager to learn. You’ll be challenged through various projects which include news websites, tournament platforms, campaign websites, but you will also be tasked with creating new additions and implementing innovations along the way, basically helping to shape the esports and gaming industry in the Benelux.
- You are a team player.
- You have built up strong event experience.
- You work structurally.
- You stick to deadlines.
- You keep an eye out of budgets.
- You are an organized person.
- You can think analytically.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality
- You are stress resistant.
- You are a problem solver.
- Relevant knowledge of the gaming market and esports is essential!
- You follow up with clients and projects.
- You prepare everything from A to Z.
- You are the link between sales/client and your team carrying out the work.
- You are responsible for making projects and campaigns a success.
You roll up your sleeves at events.
You will be working from our office in Utrecht, Netherlands.
You will join a young and ambitious team where you can develop your skills.
Do you think you have what it takes? Send your application to: email@example.com