What we expect from you:
We are looking for a full stack developer with a broad skillset who, above all, is still eager to learn. You’ll be challenged through various projects which include news websites, tournament platforms, campaign websites, but you will also be tasked with creating new additions and implementing innovations along the way, basically helping to shape the esports and gaming industry in the Benelux.
- You are a team player.
- You have built up strong broadcast experience.
- You work structurally.
- You stick to deadlines.
- You are an organized person.
- You are a creative problem solver and think in solutions.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You flourish in high paced live environments .
- Relevant knowledge of the gaming and esports market is essential .
- “The audience experience comes first”-mentality.
Expected knowledge & skillsets:
- Digital mixing experience in software like vMix, OBS Studio and others
- Blackmagic ATEM
- Bitfocus Companion
- Digital audio mixing (Behringer X32-productline preferred)
- Microsoft Windows
- Dante audio
- NDI Video protocols
- Camera framing, settings & internals
- Knowledge of signal chains in SDI and Fiber, familiar with signal conversion and color science.
- Knowledge of lighting and gaffer experience.
- CasparCG experience
- Knowledge of encoding chains, artifacting, etc.
- Experience with Blackmagic Decklink cards
- You will be responsible for the final broadcasted product on a day to day basis, making sure all teams perform to the best of their ability and present the audience with the final product they’ve grown accustomed to.
- You will develop new shows, work with our talent, content, design and project management teams to introduce new concepts to the world of (Benelux) esports streaming.
- You will coordinate and regulate asset creation, show flow, technical realization and also be in charge of the production team.
- You roll up your sleeves at events and rigging days.
- You will be working from our office in Turnhout, Belgium and from events throughout Western Europe.
- You will join a young and ambitious team where you can develop your skills.
Do you think you have what it takes? Send your application to: email@example.com